CLEARCOM offers a diverse roster of high-quality, comprehensive telecommunications services to an ever-evolving industry where customer satisfaction and retention are closely aligned. Value-add A&L installation, expansion and maintenance services for developing wireless network assets encompass:
- Traditional and complex cellular technology build outs, relocations and technology upgrades
- The most modern wireless communication signal sets and technologies, including but not limited to UMTS, LTE, WCDMA and GSM
- Detailed reviews of blueprints to execute the full scope of the assignment
- In-depth expertise in delivery/modification of guyed towers, lattice towers, monopole towers, water towers, stealth towers and rooftops
- Fluent in diverse equipment platforms, including Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung, and Alcatel Lucent
- Superior training and certification for macro networks, small-cell solutions and DAS for larger structures and campuses
- Compound and equipment assessments and identification of defects or hazards
- Optimization of network efficiency through post-project support and audits
- Fully certified welding-climber services for new construction and/or tower repairs/replacements
- OSHA certification and related safety designations as well as superb track record for incident-free jobsites
As a full-service telecommunications contracting company, CLEARCOM continually seeks to recruit and establish a career pathway that is personally and professionally rewarding for the industry’s most-talented workers.
Each and every member of the CLEARCOM team is highly valued for his or her advanced skills and as a member of the extended CLEARCOM family. We are deeply committed to providing you with a competitive salary as well as a work environment that ensures your safety and well-being while delivering the highest quality, most-efficient telecommunications contracting services available. To join the CLEARCOM team, we invite you to review the current positions available and submit an Application for Employment.
- Tower Climber
- Project Manager
The CLEARCOM team welcomes inquiries from current and prospective clients and strategic partners.
We can be reached at: